Great opportunity to purchase this private rural home situated on approx. five acres, mainly clear level land and ideally situated in the South West Growth Centre. This property has three zonings and would be suitable for many uses including extensive agriculture, home based childcare and home occupations with council consent.
E2 Environmental Conservation – SEPP (Sydney Region Growth Centres)
RU4 Primary Production Small Lots
RU6 Transition – SEPP (Sydney Region Growth Centres
– Renovated three-bedroom brick residence
– Built-ins to three rooms
– Modern kitchen overlooking the dining area
– Separate lounge room
– Neat and tidy bathroom
– Single garage
– Separate teenage retreat
– Numerous sheds for extra storage or parking vehicles
– Approx. 20 mins to the new Badgerys Creek Airport (due for completion in 2026)
– Approx. 10 mins to Leppington Train Station
Contact Andy Caccamo on 02 4647 4007 or 0438 066 596 to book in a private inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deemed or believed to be reliable. Camden Valley Property Group Pty Ltd trading as Camden Valley Property does not warrant the accuracy of the information, and interested persons should rely wholly on their own enquiries.