In the current property climate, land is a valuable commodity, and none more-so than when it is located in a tightly held pocket such as this! Occupying just over approx. 20-acres of mostly cleared and gently undulating land, if you’ve been searching for the perfect blank canvas on which to build your dream home, then look no further.
Let your imagination run wild with possibility! A modern country classic homestead, a more modern pavilion style home or perhaps a dual-living arrangement, whatever you’ve been envisaging can now be a reality. Alternatively, such a large land parcel also lends itself to future subdivision and development (STCA), presenting exceptional potential for investment and capitalisation.
• Approx. 20.23-acres of mostly cleared, gently sloping and picturesque vacant land
• Total of approx. 300 metres of road frontage
• Fabulous opportunity to create the country homestead of your dreams
• Completely private, backing onto Grasmere one acre subdivision
• Includes a large dam, bore and town water
• Strategically placed and presenting excellent potential for future subdivision subject to council approval
• Approx. 5-minutes to Camden, easy access to the Hume Motorway
This magical property offers a unique opportunity to live the quieter life you’ve yearned for, and backing onto minimum 1-acre holdings, your privacy and seclusion are assured. With Grasmere as your neighbour and the convenience of Camden’s many amenities only a 5-minute drive away, make sure you don’t miss out!
Contact Andy Caccamo on 0438 066 596 or Nick Dozzi on 0402 093 999 for more information.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deemed or believed to be reliable. Camden Valley Property Group Pty Ltd trading as Camden Valley Property does not warrant the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely wholly on their own enquiries.